8 WAYS YOU CAN HELP
1. Become informed about the dangers of trafficking and educate those around you.
2. Be aware of signs of human trafficking and report suspicious activity.
TAKE ACTION...(from Shared Hope faith in action kit)
1. For changes in behavior.
Skipping school, sexualized behavior or language, consistently
tired, withdrawn, secretive.
2. Changes in lifestyle.
Sudden display of expensive belongings or new tattoos, talks about
parties or clubs.
3. Changes in relationships.
Withdraws from friends and family, spends excessive amounts of
time with a new friend or significantly older boyfriend.
1. Don't judge.
2. Determine your legal responsibility to report.
3. Do not investigate the situation.
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
National Human Trafficking Resource Hotline
Text HELP to 233733
The National Runaway Safeline